Rite of distributing holy communion outside of mass daily mass greeting deacon in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit or lay leader the grace and peace of god our father and the lord jesus christ be with you. As the people receive holy communion the communion chant song is sung the unity of voices echoes the unity the eucharist brings all may spend some time in silent prayer of thanksgiving as well the communion rite ends with the prayer after communion which asks that the benefits of the eucharist will remain active in our daily lives. When a minister of the church brings communion the sick or elderly person shares in the eucharistic meal of the community this holy communion manifests the support and concern of the community
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.