To drive a car in reverse gear start by doing a 360 degree check where you turn your head and shoulders to look around your vehicle making sure nothing is in your way or moving toward you next place your right foot on the brake and put your left hand on the top middle of the steering wheel. Most motorists usually drive their vehicle forward occasionally you might have to drive in reverse gear such as when you are backing out of a parking spot or parallel parkinginitially driving in reverse can seem difficult especially if you have not had much practice doing it. In a manual transmission 6 speed car you can put it into reverse by pressing the lever all the way to the left and then up in some cars reverse can be accessed by pressing down the shift level or pressing a release most car models have an r written near the gear box showing directions to put the car into reverse
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.