Human schistosomiasis or bilharzia is a parasitic disease caused by trematode flukes of the genus schistosoma by conservative estimates at least 230 million people worldwide are infected with schistosoma spp adult schistosome worms colonise human blood vessels for years successfully evading
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.