How interleukin 2 is given interleukin 2 has been approved for cancer treatment with a high dose regimen but it may also be administered in a low dose form. Interleukin 2 interleukin 2 il 2 is a 15 kda cytokine predominantly secreted by activated t cells and represents a key player in the cell mediated immune response in allograft rejection. Gaffen sl1 liu kd author information 1university at buffalo state university of new york department of oral biology and department of microbiology 3435 main street buffalo ny 14214 usa sgaffenbuffaloedu the existence of interleukin il 2 has been recognized for over 25 years and it
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.