The usual process of antigen presentation through the mhc i molecule is based on an interaction between the t cell receptor and a peptide bound to the mhc class i molecule there is also an interaction between the cd8 molecule on the surface of the t cell and non peptide binding regions on the mhc class i molecule. Antigen processing and presentation comprise a series of events that are much more complex and sophisticated than had been thought for a long time and constitute an essential part of the biology of the immune response to t dependent protein antigens. The route of processing for exogenous antigens for mhc class ii presentation begins with endocytosis of the antigen once inside the cell they are encased within endosomes that acidify and activate proteases to degrade the antigen
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.