Raynauds phenomenon is when blood vessels in your fingers and toes temporarily overreact to cold temperatures or stress for most people its not a serious health problem but in others . Also called raynauds phenomenon this form is caused by an underlying problem although secondary raynauds is less common than the primary form it tends to be more serious signs and symptoms of secondary raynauds usually appear around age 40 later than they do for primary raynauds
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.